|They look so sweet and innocent on the surface.|
|But underneath boils the brain of an evil genius!|
Then there are those others other milestones. The ones that seem cute at first, but soon fill you with dread and disappoint. They are:
The TOP 10 Most Dissapointing Toddler Milestones
(I'm sure there are more than 10. Feel free to add your own)
- They can scale the baby gate and/or pack n play and/or crib and you can therefore no longer contain them in one small location.
- They are tall enough and strong enough to open any door in the house. Worse yet, when they can rip the safety cover off of any doorknob and still get in the room.
- They have a rudimentary understanding of electicity and have learned to remove the outlet covers and plug things in.
- They can turn on and off the TV and/or DVD player.
- They can remove their own diaper and find that flinging poop is fun.
- They have learned that a kitchen chair is tall enough for them to reach everything in the world!
- They have discovered the toilet is like a really cool indoor water table with a flushing feature that makes most anything disappear.
- They can open the refridgerator door, but they can't seem to remember to close it.
- They can use the mouse on your computer to wreak havoc to your desktop and send out mass emails when you turn your back for just a second.
- They've learned the word "Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!".