When my kids are a little bit bigger.....
- I'll get a little more sleep
- I'll be able to take a shower every day
- I might even get around to cleaning my shower
- I'll be able to remove the baby gate from the kitchen entrance
- I won't be the owner of 8 assorted car seats
- I won't have to escort someone to the bathroom 75 times a day
- I won't have to leave the lights on all over my house so that people can sleep
- I won't have to figure out how to hold hands with 6 people when I only have 2 arms.
- I won't have to use the semi-truck sized 3-seater shopping cart at Target
- I won't have to buy milk 6 gallon jugs at a time
But when my kids are a little bit bigger there won't be as much....
- hand holding
- or cuddling
- or people sitting on my lap
- or kissing bumps and bruises
- or bedtime giggles
- or early morning snuggles
- or matching outfits
- or blowing on bellies
- or watching animated Disney movies
- or dancing in our jammies before bed
- or silliness for the sake of being silly
PLEASE, don't let them get any bigger. I'm not quite ready yet!