But then there was some real suck! If you missed any of these highlights (and low lights) then take a walk down memory lane with me.
Some of 2012 was just irritating, like when our minivan had to be replaced unexpectedly by our maxi-van.
- We Started to Bond and Then I Threw Up
- What Happens When I'm Too Sick to Be a Good Mommy
- If You Thought My Birthday Sucked
So, yeah, I am totally over 2012. Ready to move along. Of course, there were those two very spectacular additions to our family in 2012--Katriel and Louise!
- Day 1 and 2--Fear of Flying
- Day 3--Bring on the Babies
- Day 4--Getting to Know You
- Day 5--What I Wish I Had in Congo
- Day 6--The Highs and the Lows
- Kinshasa Can Be Fun--Day 7, 8, 9, and 10 Recap
- What I Learned On My Trip to Congo
But boy oh boy, am I ready for 2013!!! Bring it on! I'm looking forward to sharing lots of great new adventures with you in the coming year. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!